VENICE BEACH MUSIC FEST
Instructions for artists that would like to show their art at Venice Beach Music Fest 12 Art Show on Saturday, August 26, 2017
Showing your art in the VBMF12 Art Show can be free or paid. Our goal is to be inclusive and surround the park with a beautiful art display including as many styles and mediums as possible.
For a Free Display:
- Area for display provided = 10' wide x 5' deep
- No tents or canopies
- 8:00AM to receive and mark your spot
- No car access to site
- Sales are NOT conducted at your art stand, but at the festival merchandise booth
- Can tear down and exit at anytime
- Location for your 10x10 canopy, labeled as required to meet fire codes
- Sales conducted directly at your booth
- Car access to site, BUT ONLY BETWEEN 8AM-9AM and 8PM-9PM
- You provide your own displays and all materials that you will need for the day of the show.
- All work must be of professional presentation. Place your art on easels or tables and off the ground.
- Secure all art and displays. This is an open, outdoor location at the beach that can get windy. We strongly suggest securing all art to easels and weighing down easels or tables with sandbags to avoid damage or injury.
If you want to be in the Art Show on August, 2017, please send an email to: VeniceBeachMusicFest@gmail.com
Subject Line: "[YOUR NAME] interested in showing art in VBMF12 2017"
Include AS TEXT IN THE EMAIL, NOT AS AN ATTACHMENT:
- Artist Name for Listing
- A brief written artist bio (include your connection to Venice if you have one in your bio)
- 2 JPG images of your work that can be shared on the event Website (see below for submission instruction)
- Your Website URL
- Contact name
- Your phone number
- Your email
For all JPG photo submissions:
- Include your name and the name of the work of art in the filenames so we can easily label them on the Website. (Example: MiltonRosenberg_StillLifeWithApples.JPG)
We will answer within a week and let you know if your art is selected for the show. We are trying to get as broad a range of works as possible to truly show off the creative energy of Venice. If you have any special connection to Venice, let us know.
Blessings and respect,
Visit us on Facebook